Roundabout Nursery was established in 1986 in the heart of the city providing Christian teachings and practices of love and care. We are a very happy nursery with friendly staff who genuinely care for each child that we look after. You are very welcome to come and visit us to see for yourself. Email or phone us to make an appointment to view.
- The Baby Room with up to 12 children (3 months - 2 year olds)
- The Toddler Room with up to 20 children (2 years old)
- The Pre-School room with up to 32 children (3 - 4 year olds)
- A Pre-School classroom (from Easter) for up to 8 of the older Pre-School children
We welcome children who have previously attended Roundabout Nursery back with us during the holidays. We can take children up to 8 years old.
£25 for a short day 8.30 am -4 pm including lunch.
£40 for a long day 7.45 am - 6 pm including breakfast, lunch and tea.
- A term-time-only contract available- Session based days, meaning you only pay for what you need- We accept 3 and 4-year-old vouchers- We accept 30 hour funding
- We offer stretched funding meaning that you can claim your grant hours over more weeks (12 or 24 hours over 47.5 weeks)- Highly qualified staff, including 2 teachers
- Home-cooked food made on site daily (Ask Amy to view our current menu and our allergen lists)- We are on the main route into Plymouth, with a bus stop and drop-off bay outside
We operate within the Development Matters in the Early Years Foundation Stage (2012). This focuses on 7 areas of learning:
3 prime areas- Personal, Social and Emotional Development- Communication and Language- Physical Development
4 specific areas- Literacy- Mathematics- Understanding the World- Expressive Art and Design
Don’t take our word for it, come and see for yourself! Book an appointment…call 01752 229563 or email email@example.com